Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

Ashante "Thee" Adonis looking like a star on 205 Live with the new name and trons and everything compared to how they presented him on NXT.

Adonis and Kendrick feuding over the "The"? :hqhq:

Santos Escobar looks like a star in The Thunderdome right now.

Edited by Fight Me.

what are the opinions on Everise round here? i never see anybody talking about em

Also Dominik vs Seth in a steel cage. Drew vs Keith will definitely end in DQ but should be a cool match. They've never faced each other aside from Survivor Series szn huh

Yeah, Miz announced that on Talking Smack lol

Speaking of which...JOSEPH PARK is on. :D He should be on SD more as AJ's manager...

Yo they *censored*ing hate Paul Heyman rn...this man couldn't answer one question when they played the music to wrap it up in the middle of his story. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

.....okay I haven't been watching at all, but haven't Otis and Mandy been a pair for like the entire year? And fairly over too? That's weird.

Yep, Otis and Mandy even celebrated after she won at Summerslam. SD Women's division is even more depleted now. You'd assume Sonya would be the one switching brands too when she eventually returns, but rip I guess.

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

.....okay I haven't been watching at all, but haven't Otis and Mandy been a pair for like the entire year? And fairly over too? That's weird.

Miz & Morrison have been feuding with Heavy Machinery so they're doing this to *Censored* with him lol

17 hours ago, EJ! said:

what are the opinions on Everise round here? i never see anybody talking about em

EASILY my favorite tag team on the indies, they need to be what they were there cause 3.0 were so entertaining.  They were the heart of CHIKARA for such a long time and the build for them to win tag gold was great. Plus they had a great catchprase. 

20 hours ago, EJ! said:

I've seen KO and others praise them on Twitter so I sometimes watch their promos and they're really good in that department. I don't watch 205 Live but I like them

Didn't realize Ever-Rise were an actual team. I thought they were just some random enhancement team on NXT who decided to throw a name together.

Cesado wasting his potential Survivor Series attire on a regular RAW lol

Nvm it's just his jacket