WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see it as a big blow to Riddle, but it was definitely unnecessary. 

And they move so many pieces in their booking just for the "let's heel up Roman a bit more" story. They could have him feud or beat up or whatever on Jey Uso without getting him a title shot. I mean, does Bray get his revenge? Because he got *censored*ed over... AGAIN.  

Idk, so far there is nothing really grabbing my attention about Roman. The initial "omg he is a heel with Roman" shock has worn of. Besides, nothing has been explained about why Roman sided with Heyman out of all people. 

And he is a "Tribal chief" now? :lol: "this is my island!" WTF? 

And prolonging the Big E vs Sheamus feud, in which... I don't see Big E going much over more. He needs something more high profile. He is not just some random tag team wrestler, he is an established midcarder at least already.

And I think the obvious route was Sasha turning on Bayley... but this "swerve" is kinda unnecessary since I don't see the point of making Bayley go even more heel. I mean, something more natural would have been that Sasha grew tired of helping out Bayley but but it was Bayley turn she *censored*ed up. That's what was literally set up at Summerslam. Then you could have how she actually did and made her RAW womens champion, and yadda yadda yadda... This is just weird. 

Same. I thought it was pretty obvious Bayley was the one who was going to turn on her partner, so this didn't come off as swerve to me at all. It's the right decision imo with the way they were booking the storyline but unfortunately the execution was unsatisfying.

----

1) Riddle has been pinned already, so no "eventually" here. It's already happened. 2) Despite winning on Sunday, his win was effectively erased due to a post-match beatdown. So the last two times we've seen him he's looked like a loser. Call me crazy, but I believe in booking people strong to get them over (especially when they're new), so him getting pinned unnecessarily in a 4-way doesn't help his momentum much. It's either you want stars or don't. 

1 minute ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Wish they didn't have Hurt Business attack him multiple times, though...

They can say it was tough love lol

Anyway...I want Ceddy as US champ, MVP & Shelton as tag champs and Lashley as WWE champ. ???

Just now, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Unification let’s go 

I wouldn't mind if they did that at COC with all the titles. They can keep the brand split, but champs have passes to be on both.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived