WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably done with WWE then, for a while now at least.  hence the pairing of Roman with Heyman. 

I don't see a big character change happening with Roman tbh. hopefully I'm wrong. I expect to see a mix of classic Roman booking with Lesnar booking. Not a fan for now. Hope they step it up. 

Brock eliminating Drew at the Rumble next year as a surprise entrant

Three more former EVOLVE wrestlers have been signed to WWE NXT developmental contracts, according to PWInsider. The following wrestlers have been signed by the company:

* Josh Briggs
* Curt Stallion
* Brandi Lauren  :D

These signings come after former EVOLVE talents Leon Ruff and Anthony Greene were previously signed.

Lauren (Ava Storie) recently worked Week 3 of RAW Underground, losing a fight to Marina Shafir.

It was reported earlier this summer that WWE was planning on signing several EVOLVE wrestlers after they also purchased the company & tape library.

Stay tuned for more.

Continuing this discussion from the Payback topic in here:

17 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

I'm thinking Rey and Dominik win tonight and Dominik turns during/after Rey vs Seth tomorrow

If that happens tonight that will be a terrible, stupid mistake. There's little justification for a twist like this. The direction they should go (especially after last night's wonderful match) is have them enter the tag division, eventually win the tag belts, and reign as a father/son team. Minimally they should break up six months from now where one turns on the other.  You play the long game on this one. There's so much more story potential with a father/son team that when they do break up after months of success together as a team, it'll be even more devastating. 

We laugh but it should be good lol

Damn, they stepped up the pyro. At least I think that was more than last week lol

I wonder how Keith Lee would look like in a singlet or Mark Henry kind of gear. ???

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived