Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

Forget Braun, Bray better look over his shoulder  for Ryan Cabrera and the Miz and Mrs. crew lol

Braun heartless smh.

Tf?

Edited by Fight Me.

Did I miss a segment with Alexa beforehand or did she just spawn in the middle of the ring

So why did Jeff never get No More Words back? Didn't he straight up say that it was happening months ago?

Edited by AlterNation

19 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

So why did Jeff never get No More Words back? Didn't he straight up say that it was happening months ago?

Yeah, no clue. Sheamus too said he wanted his old theme back to complete the retro look, but they said no.

I like how ratings are down so they bring the McMahons back on both shows like it'll fix anything lol

Tegan, Shotzi and Io next week? :D

Edited by Fight Me.

Did anybody already theorize that Retribution is a bunch of recently fired dudes they brought back

40 minutes ago, EJ! said:

Did anybody already theorize that Retribution is a bunch of recently fired dudes they brought back

Doubt it. The only people that haven’t washed up somewhere else are The Kanellises, Rusev, Rowan and Sarah Logan. Sarah’s preggo, and Maria & Mike haven’t shut up bashing WWE since their relase, so that only leaves Rowan and Rusev.

Also, I love how 205 Live referenced the attack but the ring and everything was okay like nothing happened lmao