WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They couldn't do one last year with the stuff Sonya was going through, so I could see them still wanting to do one. Though not sure if they should've done that before booking an I Quit match lol

It's crazy. Every wrestling pod I listen to, everyone seems to have the feeling that fans are gonna drown Drew with boos like face Roman back then. But Drew hasn't become that bad, I think? The worst thing I remember him saying was referencing Tiger King with the "Hey all you cool cats and kittens." But that was like very early pandemic lol I guess the feud with Lashley is getting annoying.

they loved him at Mania. i think he’ll be fine as long as long as they keep him from the top for a lil while. he absolutely cannot win MitB though because i’m pretty sure the fans will shit on that.

Just now, EJ! said:

i won’t even ask

Sonya is just handing out spots and Liv beats them afterwards but doesn't get added. Maybe she will day of for the pop?

2 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Sonya is just handing out spots and Liv beats them afterwards but doesn't get added. Maybe she will day of for the pop?

that or the go-home show would be good. think she would be the favorite to win it if they do that.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived