WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Don't get why you would have your returning star lose in their first match back.

Judging by the nature of which she was released, I could absolutely see her not exactly having the most fun in her time back with company until she publicly redeems herself, however that’s done.

4 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Pretty much

E8984-F9-F-552-F-4790-A38-D-46-EF126-FE4

While whoever wrote this sounds like a absolute dick, using the R word and bullshit...he is not wrong.
I get that Money especially during covid times is tight and all...but damn, they fired you for speaking out against them treating you and fellow workers bad.
And you go back to that after making a big show on how you stand for something, want to make things better? Not a good look.

But again, i get it from a money perspective...you cant have principles when you starve so to speak.

Makes me wonder if AEW reached out to her because i thought for sure she would end up there.

I think what hurts even more is that she allegedly took down her tweets that were in support of Unions in Wrestling...that just feels so wrong.
Like she didnt care in the first place about her co-workers and stuff and was just upset about being fired.
Many backed her up on this, so this feels a bit like she betrayed them.

I know its not as one sided as it seems at the moment, but still, i dont blame anybody who is a bit upset at the situation at the moment.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived