Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

As fans, we should simply not return to live shows if Jaxson Ryker wins the tag titles lol

They better not make him face.

Edited by Fight Me.

13 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Roman is the best heel in company right now but who's the best face on Raw or Smackdown?

Drew as far as i’ve seen is still the best face on Raw. as far as Smackdown, i still think Owens is fantastic.

i have hated the evolution of Kofi’s attire. the 3/4 tights were bad enough, but the gloves are *censored*ing ridiculous. he looks like a CAW in the worst way.

Years from now, the only thing I’ll remember about this Raw was it was Jimmy’s first one and he did pretty good. Doesn’t excuse how poorly written the show was, though. I get that they have 3 hours to fill in on a weekly basis, but jeez..can an hour of it be entertaining?

I don't know what is next for Drew when he loses to Lashley again. 

Maybe he needs to go to SD?

Yooo I went from not caring about Reginald at all to marking out for him during his match with Shayna. He was in circus de soleil? The man needs to be a wrestler on the roster..Unless he's still training or has injuries 

7 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

I... don't hate Randy's new facial hair

he looks like Nate’s dad on Euphoria 

Usually there's no time away from a broken nose right? He may just get a nose guard mask

Edited by Luchador LXXXV

Just now, Luchador LXXXV said:

Is that a little or a lot?

It’s small. AEW could do that number. If WWE drops below a million, there’s big problems.

8 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Oh damn. Has wwe entered their own WCW 2000?

Nah, I think they also had their most profitable year to date. They're doing fine. The writing of the show is just that bad and the show is too long. Might just be the bad writing. 3 hours could fly by with good writing and more exciting formatting of the show.

Edited by A N T I -