Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

tbh another championship where i’m happy with whoever wins. i’m just scared if Cesaro loses he’ll go back to just vibing and i don’t wanna see that

I'm also torn cause 95% of me yearns for a Cesaro world title win but the other 5% wants Roman to beat Brock's record for longest Universal title reign

Whatever Roman's not losing in a B-PPV anyway LMAOOOOO

17 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I'm also torn cause 95% of me yearns for a Cesaro world title win but the other 5% wants Roman to beat Brock's record for longest Universal title reign

Whatever Roman's not losing in a B-PPV anyway LMAOOOOO

It's WrestleMania. 🥺🥺🥺

One thing that annoys me with Nattie and Tammie is that I KNOW they have matching gear... but they just never match?! 

also may as well have given them this moment at Mania.

why the *Censored* is Azeez doing the "blah!" taunt before Nigerian Nail? Because Umaga did it or is he supposed to be "wil" for no reson at all? 

It's so freaking trash as well as every other thing about that gimmick.  

Edited by AONO.

It's cool seeing fans and peer very happy for Tamina. It is kinda crazy, especially considering everyone got a Divas title reign back then lol

I'm very happy for Nattie and Tamina, especially Tamina who was long overdue, but their team might as well be calle "0 Charisma", and trust me, I love Nattie, but you know..

lol crazy how much attention Natalya/Tamina have gotten. I think Tamina is absolute garbage and should've been fired years ago, so this is really weird to see so much positivity. 

Unrelated, how would people feel about Bayley having a last name? I can't help but feel like just "Bayley" fit her face gimmick great but is a bit weird as a heel. Her real name is Pamela Rose Martinez, so I would honestly kinda like "Bayley Rose".

I'm sure they could come up with worse surnames for her character, but they already have Mandy Rose.

Bro...that sounds like such a setup for failure. Lol.

Nattie and Tamina both notorious for cringe. Alexa already a goofy brand of kayfabe. Lawd have mercy.

Watched the top 10 raw moments from last night and the only thing that got me intrigued was Angel Garza getting more wins on raw 

Damn Raw is so dead it can’t even make it more than 1 page on this forum. That’s sad. 

Drew & Lashley are so cold right now. 

I really hope she improves the speed on that lol

Vince out here trying to brainstorm taglines for a Vegas Summerslam while AEW has trademarked every gambling related name you could imagine. 

19 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

I really hope she improves the speed on that lol

Feel like Charlotte has been getting exposed in the ring lately.