WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Raw keeps being bad it seems.

And you make it worse by bringing back Eva Marie...just *censored*ing great.
What could go wrong?
Bring back the Woman who got all the chances in the world, got personally trained by Kidd and stood in the ring with some of the best...and still was shit.
Bring her back after 5 years of her doing anything BUT wrestling, after you fired great talent and have the other being not used.

I dont know what is worse, the idea of seeing her in the ring back or the idea that they give her a Microphone and let her talk...or god help us, Act.

Tbh, I think Santino just understands that sex sells, and this particular angle of his daughter is what WWE will be looking for. They want that model look...so he posted a photo of her modeling. 

The choice of words accompanying the photo is hilarious, but I don't think there is actually anything weird to it. Just kind of funny and unfortunate. Lol.

Ricochet/Ali feud heating up. Ricochet acting more aggressive and using the ropes to win. My mans wearing black wrist tape now and think he's different now lol Also, his SSP on a standing Ali was *censored*ing crazy.

hmTsOl9.jpg

Also, Jinder returned for the first time since Superstar Spectacle beating Jeff Hardy. He was accompanied by the new INDUS SHER, not sure what happened to the other guy.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived