WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...

The weird thing is also that they have made a public statement about it in this way. Basicaly took a shit on Heyman. RAW has been a much more better show but I guess not in Vinces eyes. 

And to concetrate on the role as an "in ring performer"... wtf? The whole statement is weird asf.

Obviously there is no difference in brand identity right now, so maybe they wanted to consolidate it because they saw no reason in having 2 houses in this situation. It still seemshitty from a creative standpoint to having to manage 2 shows... that can't be good...

Not sure why they needed to make a public announcement like this but everyone is going to look way to deep into this. It’s probably easier for them to work as one team in the current environment. I’m sure it will go back to normal when the world goes back to normal. And no matter what, Vince always makes the final decision.

It's not that odd, I think. They announced when they hired Heyman and Bischoff back then and a few months later when Bischoff got fired lol

That's still crazy to think about. Bischoff was living peacefully in his ranch and moved all the way to Connecticut for this. Just for a 3 month stint where he basically worked with none of the talent apparently and it was Prichard the whole time anyway.

Crazy match, great finish.

Don't think the PC crowd should've died at the end just cause AJ is heel. The crowd always pops regardless of who wins if it's a great match.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived