WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy is incredible. He's on a level that we haven't seen in some time. He's on the level of guys like Dusty, Flair, and Foley who are all able to convey a range of genuine emotions without being too showy. I don't think the guy gets enough praise from this community quite frankly.

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

The guy is incredible. He's on a level that we haven't seen in some time. He's on the level of guys like Dusty, Flair, and Foley who are all able to convey a range of genuine emotions without being too showy. I don't think the guy gets enough praise from this community quite frankly.

He was always very underrated on the mic imo but since returning he's been operating on a level that is truly incredible. It's like when you start listing the beat mic workers in the company - and there are a lot - he's right up there at the top in a tier of his own. 

44 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Glad he turned heel. He’s more likely to get cheered now lol

I don't think he's heel. I personally think it's impossible for him to be heel with his story arc. I think he's still a face/tweener who's been given a different dimension to sell the storyline leading up to the triple threat. I see him going straight back to full blown babyface as soon as he wins the title at 'Mania and achieves the objective he set for himself. 

Edge was always great with promos, and I agree it's underrated.  Maybe his recent stuff was on another level since during his hiatus, he was working on acting more than anything. 

Reigns too, and it was obvious that that's the thing they were focusing on more than matches by a long shot. Hell, even in his matches. He is probably going to Hollywood sooner rather than later too. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived