WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking Smack doesn't premiere til 2pm ET? Tf? I still don't understand why they don't just do it live immediately after SD and just air 205 Live after. If anything, it would probably help 205 more lol

KO must've pitched the cage match to Vince himself so that Shane won't beat him to doing a spot off the ship. :lol:

Dump all the paint, cowards lol Tbh Bad Bunny could probably afford a good dozen of those nice cars lol

Nobody:

WWE every Women's feud: CAN. THEY. COEXIST?

Knew Rhea was heel after her Raw Talk appearance but still shocked they went in that direction. I guess they don't wanna turn Charlotte heel so soon.

So what are Cedric and Shelton going to call themselves now? Still holding out hope that this was a fake break up lol

21 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Nobody:

WWE every Women's feud: CAN. THEY. COEXIST?

Knew Rhea was heel after her Raw Talk appearance but still shocked they went in that direction. I guess they don't wanna turn Charlotte heel so soon.

So what are Cedric and Shelton going to call themselves now? Still holding out hope that this was a fake break up lol

Heel Rhea is perfect for a returning Becky 

25 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Bebe ??

Idk her but ???

Yeeaaahh Ali ended up with a generic theme??? He couldn't keep the Retribution theme or go back to his old one???

Drew bout to Glasgow Kiss Kevin Patrick for being the world's biggest Sheamus fan.

Can't lie, Corbin got the drip tonight.

Though the tights just look like Seth's old ones with his logo on top lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived