WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont know, either that or she has heat...because she isnt promoted anymore for WM currently.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-charlotte-flair-removed-wrestlemania-37-promotional-graphics

I don't see anything about her new TV movie there. And I doubt she would be shooting that during WM season anyway. That's something planned well in advance and I don't see them teasing Charlotte/Lacey and then Charlotte/Asuka for WM knowing that she wouldn't be available during that time.  Honestly, this looks to be much ado about nothing.

Weird, this is going just like how Lashley broke away from the Beat Down Clan. If I recall, he wasn't happy that they started interfering in his matches then too.

2 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Hmm. If she has Covid, then in theory she should be back for WM if her recovery goes well.

I hope they don't do a Triple Threat since the Uni title match will very likely be one.

They might put them on separate nights as an excuse to do it. I agree it should be one on one though...Charlotte could just wait til after Mania.

Why was Bad Bunny acting so winded? Lmao

Hmm think I'd rather see AJ take the US title from Riddle at Mania instead. Did they feud already or nah? Lol

I just want Omos to wrestle in a giant version of AJ's attire lmao

Eugene vibes when he told The Rock his favorite was Triple H lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived