WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Generations said:

Man...somebody told me this shit wasn't gonna get weird. 

everything about the character is cool to me...but you were right about the accent. i really didn’t think he would do it full time. 

It really is awesome to see these men and women who have ALWAYS been top tier talents FINALLY getting the respect they deserve. 

Ain't nobody telling me that the BLM movement was a waste of time, or accomplished nothing. We've seen changes far and wide in the past year...and you're not gonna sell me for one second on the idea that it would have happened otherwise. Because you know damn well that it wouldn't have.

Weird. Found Talking Smack under the Watch Now tab. It's not under Recently Added or just in your face as it usually is.

They added a doorbell effect to Bayley's theme. And her fainting to Heyman kissing her hand. :lol:

Apollo calmed down the accent a bit on Talking Smack...no wait, it's back.

I swear everybody has trouble with the chairs on Talking Smack/Raw Talk. Tf?

Damn at least we had last year's WM without Shane (and/or Triple H) injecting themselves into feuds

Shane breathing so hard into the mic

What in the hell is this segment did Shane forget his script for 2 solid minutes

The Shane segment made me feel like I was having a stroke.

Shane and Braun are both awkward on the mic...and they don't have a shred of chemistry together. I also have no idea what this feud is about...because, I haven't been paying attention to WWE at all lately. You'd think they would have explained a bit why they are feuding...but, that segment only left more unanswered questions for me.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived