Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

My only prob is the roster outside didn't celebrate enough. And Cedric and Shelton looked like dorks with their hands up like that outside instead of celebrating alongside their CEO.

The locker room shouldn't be celebrating. He's a heel. A monster heel. They're screwed that he won cause their chance at winning the belt just got even harder with him as champion.

26 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

My only prob is the roster outside didn't celebrate enough. And Cedric and Shelton looked like dorks with their hands up like that outside instead of celebrating alongside their CEO.

I noticed both Cedric & Shelton doesn't seem to hang out with Bobby & MVP all the time like before. Is there a reason for that?

Them not joining in the ring to celebrate was weird.

Edited by AegisAvenger

Really happy for Lashley finally getting his WWE Championship reign. Long overdue, really hope to see him against Lesnar soon. BL vs BL in Summerslam.

It just sucks that this pandemic happened, having the crowd in this kind of championship wins are epic. Hoping this year because of the vaccine we get to see crowds back even not in a full capacity. I really miss real crowd chants, this made me not watch Wrestling that much for almost a year.

WWE: Bobby Lashley, Cedric Alexander, Shelton Benjamin, Big E, Sasha Banks

Impact: Rich Swann, Moose, Kiera Hogan

We love to see it.

favorite thing about the black champions we have today is that none of it feels forced to me. like there is enough black talent to justify this many champions

Really happy Lashley finally won the big one, but it is crazy how much this mirrors his TNA reign even down to MVP picking up an injury right before it happened.