WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

I want Dom to eliminated Rey from the Rumble 

I also want them as tag champs for a bit 

No, I'm thinking long term. I want a hard ass father/coach storyline. I want Rey to first coach Dom to success. Dom is doing well, learning a lot from Rey. In fact, he does so well he wins the tag titles with his Dad. Everything's great. They're defending the titles and winning. But as things go on, Rey gets very picky about how Dom wrestles and starts to lose trust in him which leads to Rey over-coaching his son which results in them losing their titles. Then Rey crosses the line and gets physical with Dom. He starts hitting his son for doing shit wrong. Yeah, that's right. We turn Rey heel! Friggin' crazy, but I know he has it in him.

Finally, Dom has had enough of the abuse and he finally fights back. It'll be like when Magnum TA finally stood up to Mr. Wrestling II. If there's a crowd, they would go absolutely bananas and Dom would be super over.

3 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

@Fight Me. I think it's cause Tamina's been confirmed since last week while Nattie wasn't so the match graphic was probably made before they made Nattie vs. Tamina a thing

That's fair lol

Hmm I wonder how Sami looks with the Bolieve in Bo entrance. ??? Damm them for not giving Drew the sign gimmick in 2K19 also lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived