WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so weird, I find it quite odd that Drew was on Smackdown to confront Roman.....

I mean, it would have made sense if he did so WITH the WWE Championship around his waist, but without it, it almost seems like Vince had rushed it, like they seems to have already given up on Randy Orton due to being forced out of the thunderdome...

10 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Just checked to see if something happened to Chelsea and looks like something may have happened to her hand/wrist when she landed on the floor.

That sucks, but it would explain a lot. I'd imagine she had a lot of ring rust as she hasn't been used since the start of the year. She looked loopy from the start after that superkick.

4 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Triple H basically said they're saving that for Mania someday. Even though they already did that lol

No I think we're getting it now, with Survivor Series.

Think about it, what was the point of McIntyre being there, they could have had Randy there, but they didn't. They DIDN'T even build up the whole Randy/Roman in anyway, plus Randy vs Roman Reigns at Survivor Series doesn't seems like a great match idea, and probably not even gonna be that much of a moneymaker. Now Drew vs Roman on the other hand, sounds more promising, as both men are at the highlights of their careers, Drew with his great journey to become WWE champion, beating Brock Lesnar, and being a great champion at that, while Roman is finally, FINALLY being utilized as a heel, winning the Universal title and is going just as well if not better than Drew's run...

This match sounds like moneymaker, and can be the match of the night, if booked properly...

Bro, why they gotta do Retribution like this? Lmao

If they had just built them up correctly as a threat, this could've possibly been a Survivor Series match. Instead they are just being used to make a team that hate each other look strong.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived