Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

It amazes me to see as a fan how far Miz has come. Dude has been there 14 years now and just evolved so much. I love the little shit now I guess. Pandemic will make not jaded I guess lol 

Not going to make this a big thing, pairing AJ with who they paired him with is transparent. I’m not fooled but anyway, curious to see where it goes. Lol 

Wow, already they're planning the Fiend vs Randy Orton, ok this might be good, cause finally Bray Wyatt can get revenge on Randy Orton.

You know what?  I think Randy might potentially get into a Firefly Funhouse Match, just like Cena did before. Remember, much like Cena in a sense, Bray feels that Randy made a wrong choice and have done something unforgivable, betraying the family, burning down the Wyatt House, but also robbing him of his moment at Wrestlemania by taking away the WWE championship from him.

So it's only fitting that Randy be punished by the Fiend in the same kind of matchup Cena was. It's time for the Fiend to be let in and play with Orton, just like how Undertaker toyed with Orton all those years ago!

No NXT in Survivor Series, in the same year we could've gotten Io vs Asuka (vs Sasha), man *Censored* that

5 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

No NXT in Survivor Series, in the same year we could've gotten Io vs Asuka (vs Sasha), man *Censored* that

After the most recent outbreak, they don't want NXT/205 talent near the main roster talent. That's why Raw Underground ended.

I miss Drew's corner pose with the blue lighting. Thought he was gonna go back to that once he lost the title