WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay Nikki kills this gimmick the more she talks, the more she does anything tbh

this gimmick could be decent if wasn’t *censored*ing stupid. stop *censored*ing bunny hopping what the hell is that

You know, i do have to say that i like how many times Raw has a Womens match in the main event.
Sure most of the division is just there and all, but its still neat that we have come to it being more common...AEW could do that too more often imo.

However, the nikki gimmick is so bad.
I know im not the targeted audience, its more for kids and all...but still, that backstage clip of her running back and forth had me sitting there going "Really? That is your A shows womens champion? The dork that runs like a cartoon character back and forth?"

I hope Kross loses the title in seconds against Joe because everything else makes NXT look so bad.
The guy looks absolutly weak all around on Raw so far, embarrassing.

Other than that, the only interesting thing to me is the question when the hell Nia Jax got busted open.
The match was so slow and Rhea kept avoiding hitting Nias head for the most part, but suddenly the woman started bleeding.
And i keep wondering when that happened? 
Kind of sad thinking about it...that this is the most interesting thing for me. XD

Oh and, Ali is from Chicago right? The way they had him getting his ass kicked felt like a typical "hometown hero" treatment by the WWE.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived