WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either im not stupid enough for WWE logic or look at it too hard...but that contract signing was bonkers.
And Cena looks like a god damn heel if i ever saw one.
He lets corbin beat up Balor, steals the Contract...a "legitim" document that doesnt have his name anywhere on said contract to the match, signs it with his name...and everyone is cool with that?
Really? Why? Its not fine, he stole balors place after Reigns told him no.
He had no business there, because Reigns already said to him that he hasnt earned a titleshot.
The Man signed on a contract that has nothing to do with him and the officials are fine with that, giving a guy a match just because he stole the contract and signed his name on it.

But im also the guy who thought nikkis title win was rather heelish, so what do i know.

It just looks weird to me, especially considering that Goldberg on the other side also didnt had to do anything to get a titleshot.
While the rest of the roster seems to be so dumb and fight over chances.
You literally only need to show up in front of the champion in the WWE to get a shot at the most prestigues titles.

Thats even for WWE wrestling standards pretty crazy imo.

1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

Is it weird that I still call Lashley’s Hurt Lock the Full Lashley ? :lol:

I think about that dumb ass name all the time. Like how Cole tried to get Ambrose's Rebound Clothesline over as the WackyLine once. :lol:

4 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Either im not stupid enough for WWE logic or look at it too hard...but that contract signing was bonkers.
And Cena looks like a god damn heel if i ever saw one.
He lets corbin beat up Balor, steals the Contract...a "legitim" document that doesnt have his name anywhere on said contract to the match, signs it with his name...and everyone is cool with that?
Really? Why? Its not fine, he stole balors place after Reigns told him no.
He had no business there, because Reigns already said to him that he hasnt earned a titleshot.
The Man signed on a contract that has nothing to do with him and the officials are fine with that, giving a guy a match just because he stole the contract and signed his name on it.

But im also the guy who thought nikkis title win was rather heelish, so what do i know.

It just looks weird to me, especially considering that Goldberg on the other side also didnt had to do anything to get a titleshot.
While the rest of the roster seems to be so dumb and fight over chances.
You literally only need to show up in front of the champion in the WWE to get a shot at the most prestigues titles.

Thats even for WWE wrestling standards pretty crazy imo.

Pretty standard for how WWE handles Cena. Hell even if you look at Hogan’s run, he did so many heel things. It’s just the people cheered him. I think Vince thinks if you are liked, you can do anything you want.

Credit;pwinsider

Regarding a rumored return to tv

For those who have been asked about the return of Becky Lynch to WWE programming, while everything is subject to last minute change, it does not appear she will be factored into Summerslam plans.

The word going around at WWE's TV tapings over the last week was that she would be returning to TV this fall, with October openly discussed

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived