WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Nakamura is really over.

It’s crazy because he is, but I haven’t been interested in him in years. I just don’t find his in ring work compelling anymore at all. 

15 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

Smiling Finn, get's embarrassed on TV, and we're supposed to be fine with that eh Vince? No, no no. Not this mother*censored*er!

They made him look so bad. Honestly, would I be jumping the gun to say they ruined him already again ? Vince really hates NXT. 

1 minute ago, Bushy. said:

They made him look so bad. Honestly, would I be jumping the gun to say they ruined him already again ? Vince really hates NXT. 

Not at all, I'm with ya on jumping the gun. Vince is a petty mother*censored*er.

I'd like to be proved wrong, but....yeah, not likely.

9 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Wait the Charlotte/Nikki ASH rematch is another contenders match? Isn't Charlotte in the Triple Threat match at SummerSlam already?? HUH???

This company is so dumb lmao. Charlotte is gonna win again too because we all know champs are chumps. 

Charlotte is only given these UNEARNED opportunities because she's a Flair. I'm so sick of the *censored*ing Android! But it get's worse...we'll have to endure her as Queen of the Ring! Lord help me!!

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived