WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

I can't believe I keep forcing myself to watch RAW just on the off chance that Becky comes back before SummerSlam. It's such a bad show.

you asking for Becky. i can’t even get Ricochet.

7 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Are Raw's highlights on youtube even worth checking out this week?

honestly bruh no. if you like good wrestling then i guess Sheamus/Priest and Riddle/JoMo but you’ll be fine skipping those too

i think i’m gonna make the jump to watching DarkElevation on Mondays and only the last hour Raw if it’s worth it. only reason i tuned in was for Cena and he wasn’t even there.

30 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Are they tag team champions yet?

not a fan of WWE’s reliance on odd couple tag teams but RKBro is fun and…Manstafa(?) easily showed they’re bout to have some fun ass matches.

yes please.

Eh. Either they have him stay silent or he needs to learn how to talk with an intimidating voice cause right now he can’t do that.

For RAW, I thought Charlotte did good heel work, so watch her promos. Lashley and Drew were pretty fun to watch. And Riddle/Morrison & Sheamus/Priest weren’t bad. 

30 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Eh. Either they have him stay silent or he needs to learn how to talk with an intimidating voice cause right now he can’t do that.

For RAW, I thought Charlotte did good heel work, so watch her promos. Lashley and Drew were pretty fun to watch. And Riddle/Morrison & Sheamus/Priest weren’t bad. 

yeah with Roman and Heyman there all he has to do is roar. a classic heavy.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived