WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ThePrince as world champ would be nice... 

but... it's so weird. you are telling us that Roman is not accepting Cenas challenge because he is potentially or is afraid of him, but he does accept Finns challenge, which would automatically put Finn beneath Cena, because Roman isn't afraid of him. 

Sure it will be Roman yapping about how Cena doesn't deserve the shot and all that meta stuff, but ultimately the story is that Roman is afraid of John... 

Sounds to me like the Rolling Loud experiment was a pretty big failure. Honestly, I expected them to have their own tent at the show, where people who wanted to watch could go and see the show. I didn't know it was gonna be on the main stage. Lmao. Of course most of those people don't give a shit. That said, it was an awesome venue. I'm a huge fan of wrestling being held at interesting venues. For the sake of history, there will be some awesome images to look back on. So, it was a success in that sense. 

Yeah, that crowd didn't give a *Censored* lmao

They should've had mainstream names they would've known like Cena, Orton, Edge, Rey, Jeff, Lashley, MVP, Kofi, etc. Basically anyone from Ruthless Agression was the last time WWE would've been relevant to casuals. Even though some of those names are from Raw, *Censored* it lol

To make matters worse, it definitely came off a bit racist, IMO.

It was like "Hip hop fans are mostly black...so we'll give them Bianca and Street Profits."

Lmao.

Definitely could have benefited from Cena, Jeff...or anybody else that wouldn't come off so blatantly as stereotyping. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived