WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

On 7/21/2021 at 8:41 AM, T-Hell said:

It's not about gaining the attention of the casuals, it's about building the future of the company, which should be a main priority in any business period. The legends will eventually get too old to wrestle and die (hopefully in a looong time), but there won't be any young star to carry the company besides who, Reigns and Rollins? Vince is slowly killing his own company. And this is not being overdramatic, it's simply the truth.

It’s a bit dramatic tbh. I get outrage and the annoyances but it’s dramatic. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in seeing Cena and Roman in promos and segments to build into Summerslam but I really hope Cena doesn't shoot anymore and bring up Roman being "over exposed, overrated and over protected" damn hypocrite! I am looking forward to their match but Cena's promos and him maybe actually being the one to beat Roman for the title does worry me

9 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I'm interested in seeing Cena and Roman in promos and segments to build into Summerslam but I really hope Cena doesn't shoot anymore and bring up Roman being "over exposed, overrated and over protected" damn hypocrite! I am looking forward to their match but Cena's promos and him maybe actually being the one to beat Roman for the title does worry me

how come people only take Cena’s promos seriously? he’s had multiple interviews praising how much of a star Roman is. he’s just selling a fight.

1 minute ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Because there's other ways to do build a feud without going there himself 

if you’re expecting anything other than a promo war then i don’t know what to tell you. there’s no heat in this feud so it’s okay to get spicy especially for a Summerslam main event. it’s part of the show. 

12 minutes ago, EJ! said:

if you’re expecting anything other than a promo war then i don’t know what to tell you. there’s no heat in this feud so it’s okay to get spicy especially for a Summerslam main event. it’s part of the show. 

Of course I am and want it! I enjoyed the stuff between Cena and Heyman and looking forward to the chief showing up later. I simply didn't like that aspect of Cena'a promo but if was different ro ifjt and much better. I like the way it's going now

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived