WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit: pwinsider

Regarding Toni Storm

While she was last seen as a heel on WWE NXT, the current creative plans for Toni Storm are for her to be on the babyface side of the roster when she debuts this week on Friday Night Smackdown, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Storm, 25, was signed by WWE in May 2018, initially for the NXT UK brand, where she held the NXT UK Women's Championship.  She moved over to WWE NXT in the United States full-time last year, also working heel for the first time for WWE.  She had worked several recent WWE dark matches before TV tapings.  WWE began promoting her Smackdown debut several weeks back.

I don't get it..

Smackdown and MITB were Great shows,then Grandpa Vince ruins it with a piss poor Raw.

HHH must shake his head a lot these days..

We all do..

Crowd is back,flagship show,a debut and a return which could help out the main event scene in both cases. Then they remove one of the best entrences today and give Cross a Basic entrence. 

The crowd are pointing at him already saying "This guy..this guy..nxt champ? Hot act ? This generic guy?"

I was kinda ignoring Nikki's super hero gimmick because it was irrelevant before. But now I'm being forced to reconcile with how much I absolutely hate it. Like...the name alone is horse ass. When you had Rosey with the "super hero in training" gimmick...it was funny because it implied that the gimmick was shit. You had the word 'SHIT' first...and then they spun that into something. But "ASH" means nothing. They went out of their way to make an acronym that means NOTHING. 

47 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

How/why does Vince think he's doing good with Raw? He has to see the product difference from NXT and Smackdown unless he truly believes Raw is the better and most entertaining show..which if so, damn!

He is a jealous and petty bastard. Plain and simple. He doesn't like that Triple H is doing a better job with NXT, and making new stars for the future.

1 hour ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

How/why does Vince think he's doing good with Raw? He has to see the product difference from NXT and Smackdown unless he truly believes Raw is the better and most entertaining show..which if so, damn!

He's a genius. You just don't understand how smart he is...on account of you not also being a genius. 

(Sarcasm, btw).

The problem with Vince is that he stopped being a pro wrestling businessman ages ago to just be a businessman, period.. Then put him with a bunch of clueless creative(less) clowns who can't see the money in the likes of Aleister or Bray..

As I figured, lots of assclowns (Podcasters I mean) on Social Media are on their knees in front of Vince with mouths wide open! Who the *Censored* can see anything positive with this week's Raw?! Like how is that even possible? 

What a *censored*ing roller coaster of emotions watching this show. 

I’d say it was the best Raw show in a year and half ? But Karrion Kross being completely stripped of his entrance and jobbing out in 2 minutes completely killed me man. 

I mean I guess Jeff Hardy getting no more words was a plus though lmao. 

Keith Lee coming back was awesome too  then we get Goldberg after basically overshadowing him lol 

Watching this show I felt happiness, shock, anger, boredom, confusion, embarrassment lmao. 

You know, i wonder...
They get back Goldberg for the casual fans, that is where they can gain some viewers etc they lose with the hardcore fans.
They bet on those Oldtimers for that, the casual viewer.

I get that...but why then is Vince so afraid to create people that can gain the attention of the casuals?
Why are they hellbent on keeping the superstars in the WWE bubble instead of helping them grow bigger?
Look at The Rock, despite his success and all and being bigger than the WWE, he is still always bound to the WWE and therefore it helps bringing in the Casual fans.

So why not trying to create more Superstars that are bigger?

For Example Sasha, you could have done so much more marketing etc with her role in the mandalorian, but it almost felt like the WWE is clenching their teeths with every success someone has outside of the WWE.

36 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

why then is Vince so afraid to create people that can gain the attention of the casuals?

It's not about gaining the attention of the casuals, it's about building the future of the company, which should be a main priority in any business period. The legends will eventually get too old to wrestle and die (hopefully in a looong time), but there won't be any young star to carry the company besides who, Reigns and Rollins? Vince is slowly killing his own company. And this is not being overdramatic, it's simply the truth.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:21 PM, Fight Me. said:
LOBSTER HEAD NEXT.

Random, but I’m really digging the subtle nuances they’re adding to Sheamus right now. The whole “Celtic Pub fighter” is a welcome change over just being “The Celtic Warrior” again. I’d love if they added some more stuff. He doesn’t have to wear his street gear in ring, but I’d like some more change. The graphics and entrance coat is a nice start though. 

Crowds are awesome. Huge pop from the ladies when Garza came out and they just decided Gulak was the heel. So they did sorta just switch roles in the match and the pants gimmick got a huge reaction like always before Garza got the win. They got something here with Garza, uness they want him to slip through their fingers too.

Yo @EJ!, I told you Ricochet works Thursdays. :hqhq:

Been a min since we saw a Canadian Destroyer in WWE (outside of Cole). Then the Recoil right after. Nice.

18 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Crowds are awesome. Huge pop from the ladies when Garza came out and they just decided Gulak was the heel. So they did sorta just switch roles in the match and the pants gimmick got a huge reaction like always before Garza got the win. They got something here with Garza, uness they want him to slip through their fingers too.

Yo @EJ!, I told you Ricochet works Thursdays. :hqhq:

Been a min since we saw a Canadian Destroyer in WWE (outside of Cole). Then the Recoil right after. Nice.

did he bring back the denim?

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived