WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Isn’t Smackdown gonna be at Rolling Loud? And that’s when Toni debuts? Wait til they get a load of her work rate.

that crowd will be noticing everything but her work rate

imagine going to RAW in 2021 and cheering Goldberg lmao

instead of building up Limitless vs All Mighty, the Limitless loses to the champion the first night back and you bring back Goldberg after him, wtf man...

Kross and NXT, jesus... I can see if Vince or whovere doesn't see much in Kross, but you have to be an idiot to book something like this. Can't even imagine hoe would they treat Aadam Cole....

The worst Raw in it's *censored*ing history. Lee and Kross are DEAD! How the *Censored* are we supposed to take Kross seriously on NXT after losing his undefeated streak to Jeff?! Like for shits sake, what is with Vince and Bruce?!? I don't get why they have such a *censored*ing hard on for burying NXT Talent!

Karrion Kross debuts on Raw and Keith Lee finally returns, just so they can both lose.

Nikki cashed in and is now Raw's women's champion.

Spooky Child Alexa is feuding with Eva Marie.

Jaxson Ryker is still a face.

Bobby Lashley is defending the wwe championship against Goldberg at Summerslam.

John Cena does a cringe, hypocritical and ironic promo to challange Roman Reigns when he could have just done that at MITB or wait for Smackdown.

...WTF?

Man, after a good smackdown and great MITB...i guess it was still my mistake to expect a good Raw show too.

Nothing will ever sell me on John Cena the wrestling character.
For that the WWE spent way too much time shoving him down my throat and pretty much telling me for not going with this, that im stupid and the problem.
Nice guy etc but i will never be able to support the wrestling character John Cena.

Ryker still a face and even getting cheers...*Censored* you crowd.

Lee finally returns...with the shitty theme and losing this "easily" against Lashley, just for Goldberg to show up and what? Being allowed to challenge for the Title?
Are you for real?

The NXT champion gets a boring entrance and loses against Jeff hardy in mere minutes, ending Kross undefeated streak because of...reasons?
How much more proof do people need that Vince hates NXT and sees it as worthless?
And dont get me started on Wrestling Twitter going crazy over Hardys "cool" old theme, acting like the dumbest people in the world for ignoring the fact how this company booked him for months and months to be a utter losers.
Didnt he even lose a match against one of Mahals boys?

The only thing worse than Alexas Playground is Alexas Playground with Eva Marie.

Main Event was fine, but am i drunk or what? Is the Superhero Babyface literally attacking the beaten champion to take her title, really not that heelish to most?
After a hard match, Charlotte gets Attacked and beaten by Rhea...and Nikki instead of coming out to help Charlotte because isnt that what heroes are supposed to do, cashes in her MITB to win the title.
What? Am i getting something wrong here?

What good does it do for Bob to beat the Bill that LOST to Drew 7 *censored*ing months ago in 3 minutes?! Is it to sell seats for a sold out *censored*ing PPV?! Reigns vs Cena has done that already! Bill is back for one reason, which is a paycheck of what...3 mil? *Censored* that shit and *Censored* BILL GOLDBERG! Oh I'm sorry, GAAAASSSEDBERG!

I've never EEEHHHHVER been this *censored*ing angry and I've said this before but last night was way worse! Stephanie needs to grow a back bone and slap some sense into her senile old man! I'm 100% serious. This show *censored*ing sucks! Thank god for AEW!!

Oh and by the way? If I'm Keith Lee? I'm DEMANDING my release and then get on the phone to Tony Khan ASAP!

@Mani-Man Remember Charlotte hit Rhea with her belt to end the match with a DQ. Rhea then beat her ass as she should because y’know, *Censored* you for hitting me with a belt! Then Nikki cashing in on Charlotte was the cherry on top. Basically, it’s a heel getting her comeuppance for being a cheating, slimy asshole, so you should be cheering for her misfortune. So that aspect of that angle I thought worked fine. What I didn’t like was this goof dressed up like a superhero as imagined by a 7-year-old child who only wins by fluke is now the champion. And I don’t like how they fumbled their chance at turning Rhea a babyface. The ingredients were all there. The bad knee caused by Charlotte from the night before. The heel working her knee the whole match. The babyface makes their comeback. The heel attempts to dodge the incoming loss by trying to leave. But then instead of doing the common sense thing like having the babyface foil the heel’s attempted departure and winning her belt back, we get a DQ finish…

Screw that.

They almost had it and then they *censored*ed it all up because they wanted to get their stupid MITB bullshit out of the way and they wanted that to be the big, show-ending pop even though they that had a more satisfying pop already in the ring if they had actually finished the story they were setting up. What a missed opportunity.

22 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

@Mani-Man Remember Charlotte hit Rhea with her belt to end the match with a DQ. Rhea then beat her ass as she should because y’know, *Censored* you for hitting me with a belt! Then Nikki cashing in on Charlotte was the cherry on top. Basically, it’s a heel getting her comeuppance for being a cheating, slimy asshole, so you should be cheering for her misfortune. So that aspect of that angle I thought worked fine. What I didn’t like was this goof dressed up like a superhero as imagined by a 7-year-old child who only wins by fluke is now the champion. And I don’t like how they fumbled their chance at turning Rhea a babyface. The ingredients were all there. The bad knee caused by Charlotte from the night before. The heel working her knee the whole match. The babyface makes their comeback. The heel attempts to dodge the incoming loss by trying to leave. But then instead of doing the common sense thing like having the babyface foil the heel’s attempted departure and winning her belt back, we get a DQ finish…

Screw that.

They almost had it and then they *censored*ed it all up because they wanted to get their stupid MITB bullshit out of the way.

I mean sure, but still it felt to me kind of weird.
With the way they presented Nikki and all, i thought it was for the character a bit strange.
But i guess the fact that i just dont like the Superhero gimmick in the first place, makes that look that way.
Because i really liked the Nikki character she had when she did those promos, but the superhero character...i dont like at all.

What they did with Rhea since her main roster call up is bad in general, and yeah you could have done solid face turn here for Rhea.
But who knows where this goes now, i could see them do Charlotte vs Rhea and have Nikki do something with the title on her own.

@dje_wba

Yup, noticed that too later on.
But i saw a few people cheer for him, so yeah...every tiny cheer for this guy pisses me off.

Credit:pwinsider

As of yesterday, Keith Lee is officially back on the Raw roster.

his appearance last night was not planned as a a one and deal sort of deal. 

We are told he has been "cleared" to return to performing, so whatever was keeping him off was not a creative decision.  Lee has stated in recent weeks on social media that when he could speak about the situation, he would.[/[qoute]

After so many failed call ups, NXT is now almost kinda ruined for me! Someone can be a dominant badass with a big winning streak and have been a strong world champion like Karrion Kross but then randomly shows up on Raw without his gf/manager, special entrance and loses in a weak way to a veteran past his prime!

Keith Lee, the biggest callup before Kross just got ruined twice! Finally makes his anticipated return and gets mostly destroyed cleanly by the heel wwe champion.

Finn Bálor went back to NXT to have another great run there but now as a top heel and became a long reigning champion just to return to Smackdown in a mid card match being and looking like he did when he left!

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived