WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if it really is her idea, it's a bad one and not sure why she would be loving it so much and her husband excited for her in the new gimmick unless she thinks it'll get her pushed than ever before (it probably will) or because of the new personality over the crazy..which is not so different based on her backstage promo and Raw Talk. Of course Vince would agree with her for something like this and goes for it 

This is so much dumber. The premise of this gimmick is that she decided to dress up like a superhero because she wants display what she feels in the inside outside. Putting aside how odd it is that she wants dress up like a superhero in the first place, why does she feel like a “superhero”?

Well... let’s see:

-She beat Rhea and Charlotte in a beat-the-clock challenge by outlasting the time-limit that was agreed upon, not actually... y’know, beating them via pinfall or submission. In one match, her opponent was too busy fooling around and ignoring the clock like a dummy. And in the other, Nikki ran around avoiding her opponent for most of the match.

-Then she had a tag match against Rhea and Charlotte where she stole a pin on Rhea after Charlotte hit a Nature Selection on Rhea.

-And last week she won a match against Charlotte via count-out because Charlotte was too busy yelling at Rhea.

And she feels like superhero by doing all that? That’s her reasoning? What a joke. lol The fact that she wants to represent herself as a superhero and her reasoning behind it is frankly delusional. Like she comes across as someone who is emotionally disturbed and is living in some other reality.

On 6/19/2021 at 12:08 PM, Fight Me. said:
NXT champions working SD dark matches:

Reveal hidden contents

?

It seems they have debuted on Main Event last night, which will air Thursday on Hulu.

They gave Reed and Kross generic champion entrances 2 & 3. At least Reed got the camera shake when he did his stomp...but Kross got no black & white filter and no Scarlett. He looks so lost. ??

I guess it's true that they're giving Scarlett her own tryout and the two will be separated on the main roster. Shame.

Reed looked better tbh, his was just a straight squash though. Kross and Benjamin did not mesh well and looked kinda sloppy at times. Plus I don't think the gladiator shit is a good look at all, but who knows what Vince thinks. I do think they're both coming up regardless in the Draft. They need fresh faces on the roster now.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived