WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What bugs me is that it seems like they're going to characterize Niven in such a cartoonish, unrealistic way. I'm fine with the premise of the dominant heel using their submissive lackey for their own self-interests until the lackey finally has had enough of their bullshit and they finally tell them to screw off.  But it's going to be done in a such way that makes Niven look an arrested-developed loser that you can't take seriously and she'll end up stuck in the undercard after her initial run. Basically, they gave her a gimmick that'll hinder her position on the card like countless others before her. I hope this won't be the case, but that's how it looks to me based on her debut.

So, Eva is doing the SAME shit she did in her last failed run, this time using Viper as a pawn.. *Censored* OFF EVA! She's on my GTFO TV list! What a *censored*ing embarrassment to Pro Wrestling!

She has no shitting business being 500 yards within a Wrestling Ring!

I'm glad Mace & T-Bar got the Retribution theme back but ngl I wish it went to Ali instead. :lol:

Ricochet with the Anaconda Vice as a finisher. :o Did it the classic way too with the Uranage and everything. So he's got the Vice and the GTK as finishers now. Any specific influences, Ricochet? ?

saw wwe for the first time in a year, and everything is pretty much the exact same. only new thing is that alexa is bray wyatt now, shinsuke has a friend, and eva marie with her friend. everything else is identical 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived