WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

I think he still works for Impact, but someone threw this out there on Twitter, what if Aleister Black's dark father ends up being Father James Mitchell/Sinister Minister? Oh the promos he would cut for him.

Though I feel like this'll just be one of those things like Sister Abigail (or now Lily) where everyone will speculate forever who they could be but WWE never intended to bring someone to play the character lol

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/22/2021 at 10:55 PM, Lunchbox said:

I popped so hard for Bugez being on Smackdown. The dude is legit a entertainer and needs to be doing something on TV. 

i’m saying. i was nervous he would be released but then i saw him do that Old Spice(?) commercial and realized they know what they have they just don’t know how best to use him. i genuinely have no idea how good he is in the ring, i just know he’s hilarious from his bodybuilding shit on youtube.

I've heard his wrestling isn't too good but he's too big a personality to let go.

At least he's got a 24/7 title reign under his belt already. :P

I really dislike how WWE pushes their talent. Rhea is not over yet. She’s still not established. So instead of stacking up successes for her to give her momentum to make us care, they have her lose to a jobber in a nothing match due to some stipulation. It makes her look bad and it makes us not care for her.

Why do we need another Asuka/Charlotte match...?

I finished watching a movie literally 2 minutes before Raw came on.

It was 7:58, and I said "Guess I'll watch Raw". Then I sat and did absolutely nothing. I have no drive to watch Raw anymore. 

I literally chose doing nothing over turning Raw on as background noise. The easy thing was to turn it on, and I went out of my way to do less than that. Lol

1 minute ago, Jeb ? said:

Why do Rhea, Asuka, and Charlotte keep facing each other on RAW if they're the title picture

I think this about literally every feud. Why not face other people and save the match for the PPV instead of facing off for 3 months straight lmao

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived