WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

16 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I miss Eddie Guerrero so much

16 hours ago, AlterNation said:

It's really never not gonna hurt, is it? I still can't believe it was that long ago.

Eddie's death really got to me, I mean it felt like a member of my family passed away. I cried, and it still hurts man.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I don't want to see Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso! Not because the match or story would be bad but because I don't want them going at each other after knowing how close they are.  Kfabe feud or not!

If Jimmy joins the chief, alright cool but if not then Jey needs to turn on Roman and reopen the Uso penitentiary together with Jimmy

tbh if Jimmy joins him, the whole "bloodline" thing is gonna get prolonged waaaay too long. they are just gonna run the Roman thing way down into the ground.

2 minutes ago, EJ! said:

bro that big hyped Ricochet/Ali match really ended with a rollup

That was the rematch I think so they may have a tie breaker.

Charlotte's robe lately reminds me of Doenna Purrazzo.

Years from now, this is gonna be on one of those "Hidden Gem" collections like that one Kenny Omega OVW match they have lol

Another new Mandy/Dana theme?

Wasn't Lily targeting Sonya last week? Or is Alexa going after multiple people?

Why watch this when Tay Conti on the other channel. ??? Brb.

I was gonna bring up how Bray just letting this girl keep both his theme songs...but I noticed he's sorta vanished again since Raw After Mania. This dude lowkey the smartest dude in WWE having a gimmick that requires him to take off and heal every once in a while lol

Shayna hurt? *Censored*. Or just selling? I can never tell anymore. 

Demon Slayer ad got me shook. I don't even remember DBS Broly being advertised on TV besides on Toonami.

17 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Wasn't Lily targeting Sonya last week? Or is Alexa going after multiple people?

Why watch this when Tay Conti on the other channel. ??? Brb.

I was gonna bring up how Bray just letting this girl keep both his theme songs...but I noticed he's sorta vanished again since Raw After Mania. This dude lowkey the smartest dude in WWE having a gimmick that requires him to take off and heal every once in a while lol

Shayna hurt? *Censored*. Or just selling? I can never tell anymore. 

Demon Slayer ad got me shook. I don't even remember DBS Broly being advertised on TV besides on Toonami.

Alexa wizardry 

1 minute ago, Jeb ? said:

Where's the other Indus Sher guy? Is he the one that spoiled Keith Lee winning the NXT title back then lol

That's what I'm wondering. Probably are getting rid of him cause Fightful got told this is the new Indus Sher going forward after Jinder's return last week.

Just thinking about that one time Indus Sher invaded 205 Live cause I think they were feuding with Oney & Danny on NXT around that time lmao

The Khallas is still Ted DiBiase Jr's finisher to me lol

2 minutes ago, Generations said:

The tall guy really freaks me out with his tiny boy face.

I think he's the dude they made a big deal about at Superstar Spectacle cause The Great Khali trained him lmao

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived