WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 50 Greatest Women's Superstars special reminded me Nikki Cross is still around. How tf has she not been involved more in this storyline? Surely there's had to be some interest in The Fiend and Alexa in a mixed tag. Nikki teaming with Randy would've been a huge look for her. And there was definitely more story to tell with her trying to bring the old Alexa back, but their feud ended after 2 matches or so? Crazy.

Eh, I didn't think there was much story left. Alexa beat her twice and got consumed by the Fiend. Not much Nikki can do. The only time I think they can revisit their relationship is when they want to repackage Alexa.

But you know what you reminded me of? Nikki's Last Woman Standing Match with Asuka in NXT and how much I liked that match. All this hoopla about Baker/Rosa match being one of the best women's matches EVER (at least in the US) and here's a gimmick match that I thought did the concept better.

Do the fans featured on the Thunderdome screens get told what gestures to do before the show goes live or during breaks? They all clap together at the same time or act excited in a cartoonish way or even thumbs down repeatedly while doing facial expressions. Just now started noticing this lately and especially at Fastlane during Drew vs Sheamus. Even grown men holding their noses to say something stinks while giving a thumbs down for like a minute. 

I guess wwe had remembered real crowds just sitting emotionless for the whole show and want the fans on screen to be dynamic? Reminds me of old Impact Zone crowds that were told before the shows what to do because they were audience cast members part of the show like live audience for sitcoms 

On 3/23/2021 at 2:45 AM, Luchador LXXXV said:

I'm so over Fiend and Twisted Alexa or well Bray Wyatt in general!

Can the WM sign pointing please end this year? Because damn

I'm over the Orton storyline. I love how the darkness of the character keeps changing along with the look he wants for the character. Its like a mixture of phenom Taker and original Kane. WWE needs that character going forward. Alexa is pretty much Harley Quinn, but she's ALWAYS been that looking at her career. Other than that, can't ever get tired of Rotundo(a) Jr. Man has proven over the years he has the ring skill, ambition and drive AND the mind to be that mainstay guy who's always in the top rung of talent whether it be in as an on-air talent, writer or both.

And they've been doing the pointing since like the RA Era lol. You just got tired of it this year? Lol.

12 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Do the fans featured on the Thunderdome screens get told what gestures to do before the show goes live or during breaks? They all clap together at the same time or act excited in a cartoonish way or even thumbs down repeatedly while doing facial expressions. Just now started noticing this lately and especially at Fastlane during Drew vs Sheamus. Even grown men holding their noses to say something stinks while giving a thumbs down for like a minute. 

I guess wwe had remembered real crowds just sitting emotionless for the whole show and want the fans on screen to be dynamic? Reminds me of old Impact Zone crowds that were told before the shows what to do because they were audience cast members part of the show like live audience for sitcoms 

Yup was able to get in RAW last October, during the show they will tell you who to boo, cheer, clap, etc. They will also mention who will enter/next segment for you to get ready during commercials.

Glad I was in the front row when I got the chance to get in the Thunderdome and saw myself on TV hehehe. No need to try it again since it's awkward to react at home during the show.

9 hours ago, Sir Walnuts said:

I'm over the Orton storyline. I love how the darkness of the character keeps changing along with the look he wants for the character. Its like a mixture of phenom Taker and original Kane. WWE needs that character going forward. Alexa is pretty much Harley Quinn, but she's ALWAYS been that looking at her career. Other than that, can't ever get tired of Rotundo(a) Jr. Man has proven over the years he has the ring skill, ambition and drive AND the mind to be that mainstay guy who's always in the top rung of talent whether it be in as an on-air talent, writer or both.

And they've been doing the pointing since like the RA Era lol. You just got tired of it this year? Lol.

No, I hate it most of the time every year but meant that I hope this is finally the last year of that. It's gotten more redundant and worse the last couple of years and this year has really been over done

5 hours ago, black_machismo said:

Yup was able to get in RAW last October, during the show they will tell you who to boo, cheer, clap, etc. They will also mention who will enter/next segment for you to get ready during commercials.

Glad I was in the front row when I got the chance to get in the Thunderdome and saw myself on TV hehehe. No need to try it again since it's awkward to react at home during the show.

Sounds dumb and weird yet kinda cool  experience. Don't know 

Hanson is the one that got injured, back in September. Ray Rowe worked a few singles matches in the weeks that followed, the last of which was in November, since when he has been off TV [as far as I'm aware]; I guess WWE are just allowing him to spend time at home with his wife and their baby, until Hanson is ready to return.

On 3/25/2021 at 2:05 AM, Luchador LXXXV said:

Sounds dumb and weird yet kinda cool  experience. Don't know 

yup it's a cool experience but really awkward, you really need a separate room to do stupid things without people in your household judging you. The thing that I like about it is that I am now immortalized in the October 26, 2020 episode of Raw :D

6 hours ago, dje_wba said:

I guess WWE are just allowing him to spend time at home with his wife and their baby, until Hanson is ready to return.

Let's be honest, it's not like WWE would have anything for him to do. And the worst part is they'll probably do little with both once Hanson returns.

The whole Fiend segment was actually neatly done imo. Way, way, better than Fastlane. Presentation was cool, and The Mandible Claw into Sister Abigail looked dope. 

I always hated The Fiend under the ring in any kind of situation. At least Cole wasn't there to mention how "hell" is underneath the ring :lol:

I hope that this feud ends with a proper match at WM and not some cinematic BS. "Match" with Cena was cool and inovative in a sense... But in the end wouldn't it be better to see Bray getting revenge on Cena by beating him in a proper match, cleanly?

Anyway, I hope the feud with Orton ends in a manner like that. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived