WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t understand why they couldn’t book Drew vs Sheamus at Fastlane as a No # 1 contenders match ? 

and why’re they beating THB on *censored*ing Raw for the titles to lose to TND to face AJ & Omos ?!?

i just don’t understand 

The New Day vs. AJ Styles & Omos is most likely because they wanted a Face vs. Heel match instead of Heel vs. Heel but they could had easily just made AJ Styles & Omos turn face.

I kinda saw it coming. Shelton & Cedric barely hang out with Bobby & MVP for a while, even when Bobby won the title, they just stayed outside the ring applausing. The final nail is MVP not mentioning them losing the tag title at all later tonight.

It seem like they are abandoning the Hurt Business as an faction and just focus on Bobby & MVP now.

8 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

The New Day vs. AJ Styles & Omos is most likely because they wanted a Face vs. Heel match instead of Heel vs. Heel but they could had easily just made AJ Styles & Omos turn face.

I kinda saw it coming. Shelton & Cedric barely hang out with Bobby & MVP for a while, even when Bobby won the title, they just stayed outside the ring applausing. The final nail is MVP not mentioning them losing the tag title at all later tonight.

It seem like they are abandoning the Hurt Business as an faction and just focus on Bobby & MVP now.

Yeah, that was such a shame they did that. So annoying. All Shelton & Cedric accomplished was get a few wins over Lucha House Party, that’s it... It’s typical WWE tag team booking and we all an inkling it was going to end up like this, but it still doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck.

For me this is better than a cluster*censored* gimmick match (I'm so sick of ladder matches and battle royals), but I'm still not thrilled that this what he is doing. Him becoming grand-slam champion is meaningless to me and Omos wrestling is not something that I'm hyped about. Hopefully the build is dramatic enough to add some interest, though, because that's the only chance it has to get me at least mildly excited.

I don't mind AJ Styles going for Grand Slam but randomly doing it at WM with no build up just seem... they really had nothing for AJ Styles. As I mentioned, they could just turned him & Omos face, as far as heels, they really didn't do anything really bad. AJ Style seem more like a goofy bad guy with a stoic bodyguard.

I been behind Hurt Business most of the year, I was looking forward to them being a successful faction like Evolution. But they clearly just have their attention to Bobby & MVP now.

Its such a shame that they leave Shelton and Cedric behind, and i dont get why.
The hurt business works, it gave shelton and cedric new momentum...you could have rebuilt the tag team division with them...but i guess thats the problem.
Vince just doesnt care about Tag Teams, that much is clear.

Styles going for the tag team titles is so random, but its also clear that they really didnt had anything for him.
The few years he has left, would be a shame not to have him at WM, so i guess its better than not being at WM at all.
Would be neat to have Omos in his first match as champion.
And to be honest, as great as kofi and xavier are as guys...i cant stand new day as tag champs anymore.

Other than that, a few short weeks till WM and the build up is awful.

Dang, Angel and Humberto face each other every week on Main Event. Just make em a team, I'm sure Humberto could be a decent heel. They're cousins, the chemistry's there. And Raw needs tag teams...so use them lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived