WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Tampa again now so I got to see one NXT event before the pandemic. Was as fun as I remember FCW shows being. Valkyrie and Pretty Deadly were there. The biggest pop by far was for Dabba Kato, even though Kushida main evented. I wonder if fans will take to Dabba Kato the way local crowds do. Omos probably towers over him and so stole his spot as AJ's bodyguard. lol

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

I wonder what the endgame is with Omos. I mean clearly AJ is gonna piss him off someday. Anyone seen him wrestle? And what the hell ever happened with Dabba Kato?

read a report that he’s really not good. like his size doesn’t translate well to wrestling. think his ceiling is a Khali/Giant Gonzalez type if he HAS to wrestle.

not sure how many times they did the same thing over and over again. Ric Flair appears, after a few months he either gets slapped or yelled at and goes away. Rinse, repeat.

Her "gimmick" is that she is his daughter, if not, or when it's not, her "gimmick" is that she is the best. And all they have to do is giver her some more accolades and titles to do that part. She doesn't really have "character". 

Mansoor lowkey on a MyCareer run. Making his way through NXT, 205 and now defeating Gulak on Main Event. The legend continues!

Tell me why Jaxson Ryker can go back to his Forgotten Sons gear but Tozawa still has to dress like a ninja.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived