WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice seeing KO strong at the end for once.

Who is this Reginald dude? Did he work indies or is he just an athlete they found. He's crazy.

The showcase of Bianca BelAir was great too.

Shinsuke Nakamura’s greatest moments: WWE Top 10, Jan. 24, 2021 - YouTube

:(

From one of the most notable WWE debut matches in history... to beating f'ing Cena and yet he goes on to lose to JINDER, in a ridicolously bad match. Goes on to win the Royal Rumble to everybodys surprise and eliminates Roman Reigns in the match that was the best booked Royal Rumble match in years... just to do some low blows.

Man.. I would have developed double the gut he has and would have do routine matches for paychecks too and that point. 

This is why I can't wait until the live audience returns. This Alexa Bliss disappearing and reappearing in a new outfit is complete nonsense.

Well that made Randy into a face for me.

On a brighter note, at least Asuka wasn't made to look like a naive fool in that match. In terms of character, this is the best she's looked in some time.

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

This Alexa Bliss disappearing and reappearing in a new outfit is complete nonsense.

To me I guess it added depth to Alexa's character showing that the "innocent" Alexa Bliss is still in there somewhere. Idk I like them taking advantage of not having a crowd to pull off shit like that with Fiend and Alexa but I can see why people don't like it. Asuka of all people shouldn't be looking weak/foolish even against OP Bliss though, I agree

Alexa better reappear as the Pixie Princess eventually. Her new entrance reminded me of that gimmick lol

I liked the Edge's promo too and that's about it. No need to be a surprise two years in a row and take away from any other surprises. Plus he made his intentions clear.

Lol nooo!!!!

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived