WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

I laugh whenever I see Adam Pearce cause he dropped the NWA Worlds Title to Colt Cabana. I love Colt, just funny to think about how he's held the same title as Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes lmao

I'm watching on mute, why's Greg Hamilton shaking like that?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't knock Pearce til you can see him go. He's not gonna win of course but yeah lol

Also, Shinsuke heard y'all say he's just phoning it in and is just here to surf on his free time. He turned it on tonight, the king is back.

So it seems that Nakamura is back to being a babyface now, this might actually be a good thing.

With the royal Rumble coming up, they might be planning for Nakamura to win it again, but this time, the way the story goes will be done right. NOW, we'll see Nakamura at this year's Wrestlemania winning the world title this time, and not losing it, like what happened to him against Styles...

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Don't knock Pearce til you can see him go. He's not gonna win of course but yeah lol

Also, Shinsuke heard y'all say he's just phoning it in and is just here to surf on his free time. He turned it on tonight, the king is back.

oh i know Pearce is legit, i’m more so  talking about us knowing he’s not gonna win

I agree, I think they will switch to Shinsuke sadly due to the response so far to Pearce as #1 contender. On Talking Smack, they announced Shinsuke vs. Jey next week so it could be the start.

I love the Nakamura seems to be face again, but I think they should've waited til crowds came back. Not gonna be the same without the crowd singing, even with piped in chanting.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived