• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the fallout will be on Raw Talk lol

Ring is clean and Char-Truth seem unbothered lol

Charly still thinking about Garza lmao

How they don't know what happened...they right there in the crowd lol

New Day talking Brodie Lee on Raw Talk.

Well, leave it to the WWE to end their flagship shows final episode of 2020 with the dark implication of a man setting someone on fire.
Couldnt they have ended the show with the new day celebrating, a nice tribute to Brodie Lee or some other happy note?

I know some people wanted a 10 bell salute, but it’s like they rarely ever do that. They didn’t even do one for Fink. A video package would have been nice, though. I wish they did that more often. They use to but now it seems less so. I don’t recall them doing one for Kamala and Road Warrior for instance which I think both deserved. 

12 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Well, leave it to the WWE to end their flagship shows final episode of 2020 with the dark implication of a man setting someone on fire.
Couldnt they have ended the show with the new day celebrating, a nice tribute to Brodie Lee or some other happy note?

I read that there's a push from the network to make the product "more mature" again...in response to the record low viewership. But, as usual, it seems like the WWE interpretation of "mature" can only mean sex or violence. Vince works in extremes...so, his answer being "let's set people on fire" hardly comes as a shock, tbh. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived