WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Asuka should just hand the title shot over to Dana & Mandy, no point in her being in this anymore unless they got a really good substitute for Lana. Regardless of how I feel about her work, I feel bad for Lana though.

Definitly.
She tries her best getting Momentum in a *censored*ing stupidly bad written Story, and when she manages it to gain a bit momentum...they take her out of the story.
She did what she could and still got cut down because there are people in charge of the booking/writing that earn far too much money for being incompetent.

17 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Asuka should just hand the title shot over to Dana & Mandy, no point in her being in this anymore unless they got a really good substitute for Lana. Regardless of how I feel about her work, I feel bad for Lana though.

Speaking of Mandy & Dana, Sexy Muscle Friends is the best team name since New Day were originally the Smart Athletic Friends lol

Probably Charlotte.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:30 AM, Lunchbox said:

Probably Charlotte.

lmao damn, in and out of kayfabe that would be hilarious. Charlotte has killed Asuka's career momentum TWICE now (breaking the streak, then randomly getting the SD belt from her a year later), so for Asuka to want anything to do with her now...lawd

i’m continuously shocked by how good Reigns is in this role. it still feels so new every time i see a segment. best heel in a looooong time. Vince really had an actual gem and let people shit on him for years before using him correctly. insane.

i don’t know how this Retribution bullshit will turn out but i hope Ricochet gets another chance soon. every time i’ve heard him speak recently he’s sounded like an actual human and not a goofy ass platitude machine. 

1 minute ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Carlito in two weeks ?

Gutted he didn't come back years ago to do the Colóns stable lol

Also, I still don't like seeing legends being put in danger mid-pandemic.

Thought that would end with MVP winning the 24/7 title lol

They'd never put the WWE title on MVP unfortunately, but I'd love to see Samoa Joe win it and reunite with them.

Angel Garza ditched the tearaway suit from Main Event. Maybe cause the pants failed him so he had to rip it off before the match lol

That cut on AJ is nasty.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived