WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

Kayla does not seem to be having fun with Paul Heyman as her co-host nowadays on Talking Smack. She had great chemistry before with Sami. Things were just fun and chill, which is what people loved about the original run of Talking Smack. Now it just feels like watching the new girl get bullied by her boss. And I feel like half the talent don't wanna interact with Heyman, perhaps due to broken promises when he was in charge.

I will say though, the confrontation between KO and Heyman at the end was great. Hope they replay that bit next week.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boxing thread is closed but I was glad to see Mauro again call the Mike Tyson-Roy Jones Jr. fight. My mans got the quarantine long hair look going like me. Though I think he pissed off Sugar Ray cause he kept joking about wanting to knock Mauro's head off. ???

Twas already on Hulu watching another show and decided might as well check out Main Event while I'm here. I liked it actually. I have a lot to say so I'll just spoiler tag it for the rest of ya. :lol:

I mainly wanted to check this out for Ricochet versus Jeff Hardy. M.E. is pretty much the same since last I checked it on a weekly basis a few years back, 2 matches and recaps. They even got the same theme that makes me feel like I'm right back in WWE 2014 when all the intros back then felt the same.

Besides Ricochet/Hardy, I could not believe they had a whole Miz TV (why not just call it the Dirt Sheet with Morrison already there?) segment here with Retribution of all people. Each member got a little promo which was good for what it was and more backstory than they've been allowed to show on Raw. Couldn't help but notice Reckoning (Mia Yim) is the only one that doesn't do the scary voice though lol The *censored*ing segment ended with Truth and the Gobbledy Gooker running in and Mace/T-Bar laying out the Gooker.

Skipped the Riddle/Sheamus replay from Raw. Then it was time for Hardy/Ricochet. Bro, *censored*ing Elias comes out and performs his theme song "Amen" throughout the entire match. The match itself was still good though, Ricochet actually picks up a quick W with a school boy. The segment ends with Jeff laying Elias out with a guitar he got from the back. They just have them laying around I guess lol

I skipped the rest of the show, which was just more Raw recap. It felt like mini-version of Raw, yet I think that's better than what Main Event was before. If the two matches/segments they showcase every week actually carry over with what's going on at Raw and aren't just random matches, maybe I'll check it out more.

The Raw tag division could improve greatly if they had Miz & Morrison actually wrestle other tag teams and now with Drew/Sheamus if Drew wasn't world champion right now lol

Another new Alexa theme when she's in Firefly Funhouse mode or just a different part of the song? Lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived