WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, they're really building up this match between McIntyre and Orton tonight.

I hate to say it, but I think WWE is gonna put the belt back on Drew, and prepare him for Roman Reigns this sunday. First of all, as we learned from reliable sources, WWE is getting kicked out of the Thunderdome, and the dome was the only thing that got the ratings going in the first place, once it's gone and they have to move on, is Randy really gonna bring the ratings back up himself? I don't think so, but drew on the other hand, can. Second of all, he showed up on Smackdown to confront Roman and all, not orton, while also seems to be setting up a match between them at Survivor Series, which would obviously mean that Drew is winning the belt from Orton to face Reigns later on. and finally, they're building up this main event tonight between Mcintyre and Orton in such a big way, and I have a feeling it'll end in a big way, with Drew winning the belt back...

Gotta hate it though, cause it made Randy's win over Drew at HitC pointless and moot...

25 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Damn I can’t believe he won on Raw. You never see that 

Checked and yeah it's been a good 5 years. That one Raw where Roman was red hot for once so they had him beat Sheamus lmao

In general on TV, it was actually just last year when Brock beat Kofi on SD. ???

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived