WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the world champ v world champ is totally gonna be a over booked mess with the Fiend, Drew, and the Usos running in isn't it.

Also christ the booking is horrid. Retribution went from big deal to jobbers in record time, the fiend looks like shit cause Orton and Drew did not care about him being in the arena. 

I'd imagine Bray vs. Drew will be a thing at SS since yeah Randy will be busy with Roman.

There's also the 19/11 thing from Bray's hat that people are tryna figure out.

It’s weird. On a personal taste level, I have no interest in the Fiend and Retribution — so them being made to look like chumps by people I like brings a little joy to me if I’m being honest. lol But from an objective point of view, it’s a bit dumb that you’ve spent so much time building up these people as threats only to have them look like chumps. Retribution definitely has it worse since they’ve been made to look completely ineffectual in their first real feud with matches. But it is strange that you would have Orton and Drew completely no sell a guy who you keep pushing as this really spooky dude. So yeah, I’m torn. lol

I was way more worried about Keith Lee last night than I had any right to be. And I think we can officially claim that Riddle is being buried now, right? 

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

But it is strange that you would have Orton and Drew completely no sell a guy who you keep pushing as this really spooky dude. So yeah, I’m torn. lol

I was way more worried about Keith Lee last night than I had any right to be. And I think we can officially claim that Riddle is being buried now, right? 

I really didn't see like they were no selling The Fiend. Drew was obsessed with Orton, for all the right reasons, and he was nowhere near the Fiend, and actually had him in his eyesight, so he was confident. And he was targeting Orton from the start, so maybe you could argue he foolishly didn't see him as a threat... as I think that The Fiend will first go after Drew before he goes after Orton, due to Survivor Series... 

And Orton was visibly scared when he realised The Fiend is actually behind him, in fact he would rather face Drew again, then directly facing The Fiend. I think that part was actually kinda obvious a bit. Like, "I'm just going to pretend he isn't there". 

As far as Keith Lee goes, he is still holding his own I think, and he is confident in his performances. For example, I think he would be a good idea to feud against The Fiend as a challenger for the championship. Much like I couldn't see Roman being scared against Bray, I can see Lee in that role. It would go well with his limitless character too, and could bring up his "rage" attitude he has been known to show also, while still mainatin his integrity. 

Riddle... not yet, but I think it's going there :lol:

Yeah, I saw it as Orton being scared too lol

As for Riddle, I doubt Vince actually cares about him being a bad husband but the legal troubles he's gotten them into is probably annoying them so yeah lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived