WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I am mainly watching only NXT anyway, I don't mind it. But then again, it's not like NXT really needs him, and I'm unsure how or will he progress... I mean does he take a completely different approach where he has to work hard and reinvent himself again? I'm skeptical. Because it's not like he can come back with some bragging rights. He was a US champion (not a bad one), but that's it. He would look like a chump that couldn't make it on "the main roster". 

And they took so much damn time running in circles around Andrade and Garza partnership, and in the end zero came out of it. Other than a quick win for Garza, and Andrade was left looking like a bag of nothing. And even though I hate that his feuds and programs always mainly consisted aruond fellow latino superstars, or in fact that he just had to fight other latinos mainly, a proper feud between him and Garza could have delivered something decent.  

Also, as much has Zelina helped him, and she helped him a lot... they still didn't let him develop anything without her. They left him bland. And the name change also certainly didn't help. Reminds me a little bit like they did with Rusev and Lana too. Even though Rusev showed a lot of personality andd other traits without her... 

Hopefully Garza will be involved in better programs now on SD, and that people like Bryan for example can do more with him. 

Yeah, the decision to split him and Zelina up is very stupid. I love Andrade but his English promo the other week was not very good and they had a chance this week to just reunite em but no. Damn.

Yeah, kinda sucks for Andrade that Garza seems to be in the higher ups' favor more than him when he barely got called up this year. I don't really want him to go back to NXT, there's enough ex-NXT superstars back there now with Breezango, Finn, Ember

16 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, the decision to split him and Zelina up is very stupid. I love Andrade but his English promo the other week was not very good and they had a chance this week to just reunite em but no. Damn.

Agreed. Vince seems to hate teams and managers for whatever reason. I guess The Usos and New Day beat a record for staying together.. And I just read they split Heavy Machinery in the draft as well? The tag team division is even more non-existant than ever.

16 minutes ago, AONO. said:

what happened to him?

He got built up as this unstoppable monster the whole Raw Underground run, then Vince got bored of him and had Braun destroy him in about 2 mins. Hasn't been seen since the last one, but now he's been properly drafted to Raw. I guess the best thing they could do for him is have Shane stick around as his manager.

I forgot there was a kickoff lol Anything happen?

Rey tryna do his old entrance in the updated intro. Pathetic jump. :lol:

Big E got Kofi's spot at the end of the intro. ???

GM Bryan is back? :hqhq:

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived