WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

"Free Agents" as of tonight: Andrade, Billie Kay, Erik, Mickie James, Tamina, Zelina Vega

- RAW - Erik
SmackDown - Tamina, Billie Kay, Zelina Vega

Andrade and Mickie James still undrafted ?????

13 minutes ago, A.O.L. said:

Show of hands for who actually gives a damn about Lars Sullivan. I want to see something.

I never got the guy when he was in NXT.
Hes a big dude...so?
He has nothing that works in any way, even his size just leaves me shrugging my shoulders.
If he at least would have something explosive in the ring, but nope...he is so boring and bland to me.

6 minutes ago, Kombatant said:

A bigger joke is that New Day are probably now considered10 time tag champs. Beating the Dudley's record 

Tied actually, since The Dudleys won the WCW tag titles in the WWF during the Invasion. But I doubt they'd care much, they have been champs over 20x all over the world. I think they've said they have even surpassed the Road Warriors.

Yeah, not sure about Raw's number, but I heard there was barely a bump for SD on Friday night. Pretty much the same number SD gets anyway. The draw that was once The Draft is dead.

Perhaps they'll just do Team WWE (both brands) vs. Retribution instead lol

Y'all want another reason to be sad about the New Day breakup? While they are now 10x champs, Big E is only considered an 8x champ. Dang, they should've at least counted that reign on Friday. They won it while he was still in the group technically. And their last match is Friday so count this current one too dammit! lol

Retribution vs Team WWE at Survivor Series with the stipulation that if Retribution loses, they leave but if they win, they get contracts to any brand they want..would have been interesting!

But they were offered contracts backstage off screen and now officially drafted to Raw. Making them a regular faction but they just believe they're the nWo!

Maybe NXT vs Team WWE can happen but yeah, Raw vs Smackdown wouldn't mean much right now 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived