WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it too. Def Rebel's gotta chill with putting everyone's name at the start of their themes now but other than that it's good. :lol:

Everyone complaining about the music, entrance and attire changes like if heels aren't supposed to take away what you liked about them lol

6 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I like it too. Def Rebel's gotta chill with putting everyone's name at the start of their themes now but other than that it's good. :lol:

Everyone complaining about the music, entrance and attire changes like if heels aren't supposed to take away what you liked about them lol

the only thing I don't like about Blacks thights is that it makes his legs way to skinny for some that is heavily dependent on leg work and kicks. 

it doesn't contribute to his character in any way, heel or face. in fact it does take away from him. 

4 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Haven't followed RAW but....why have they taken Aleister's entrance away? It screamed starpower whenever he came out. The new angry walk to the ring ain't doing it for me.

Heels aren't cool lol

WWE star Angel Garza released a new video on his personal Youtube channel addressing the injury he suffered at last Sunday’s Clash of Champions pay per view. The former cruiserweight detailed exactly how he hurt himself in the tag bout against the Street Profits and reveals that he only expects to miss a maximum of 15 days. Highlights are below. 

On how he got hurt at Clash of Champions:

My injury did not come from the Spanish Fly. An injury from the Spanish Fly could have been worse. Thank goodness that the injury came later and not from the Spanish Fly. In the Spanish Fly, I landed on my neck. I was not standing fully right on the ropes and Montez Ford launched himself when I was still not fully planted on the rope. It was a matter of moments that my mind went like, ‘Spin’ and that’s the result that you saw [at Clash of Champions].

On communicating with Andrade and the referee in the moment:

Unfortunately, the injury came afterwards. Montez went for a kick and I grabbed the kick. When I lowered it, I went for the knee, but I put in a little too much force into it. I thought when I was going to do it, [Ford] was a little too far from where I was and I didn’t measure myself properly. When I tried to stretch my leg towards him, the other leg that was supporting it couldn’t handle it and was stretched out too much. That’s when I heard a small pop, like a balloon exploding. Everything around that area started to get really hot and when I tried to move the leg, I had that tension close to my groin and it was my quadriceps, almost reaching my hip. That’s what I felt. The referee came to me and asked if I can continue and I said no. I remember giving Andrade the tag and he asked me what’s wrong and I tell him that I can’t go anymore. WWE has a system that’s really effective where they have all the doctors and medical personnel watching the matches on monitors and they quickly go to the ring to see what’s going on. I told them what I was feeling. The medical team sent me away to get it checked. I was asked if I could walk and I said yes, but couldn’t put any force down there.

Says he only expects to be gone for about 15 days maximum:

They told me to get an MRI and I got the results and thankfully, it wasn’t anything involving the tendons or with my hip as some outlets have reported. It was a quad tear and we already began treatment. I’ve been putting ice on it and bandages for the tear. Right now, I just came from an evaluation and we have been advancing through it incredibly. Thank God I just started to feel good. I still have more evaluations to do, but if all goes well, I think I might be out from a week to maybe 15 days. Thank God that it wasn’t anything long-term like five or six months. They told me if I had continued, I could have completely torn [the quad] and would have been out for a very long time. I don’t think it will even be a month to fully recover… I’m not going to be needing surgery, I’ll probably be only out for a week to three weeks since the injury.

I haven’t been watching the shows for a while. Just the highlights. So is Roman Reigns heel or not?  If he is, then why isn’t Michael Cole *censored*ing selling him as a heel?  Cole is supposed to be the play by play commentator that represents the voice of the fans.

5 minutes ago, Exorcism said:

I haven’t been watching the shows for a while. Just the highlights. So is Roman Reigns heel or not?  If he is, then why isn’t Michael Cole *censored*ing selling him as a heel?  Cole is supposed to be the play by play commentator that represents the voice of the fans.

because Cole is always gonna be Cole. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived