WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems Ivar's injury is worse than it seems and he'll need neck surgery next week. Didn't even know he injured his neck on that dive, but apparently he's had neck issues in the past.

I thought with Sasha and Beyley gone Wwe was heading for trouble., then the Hurt Business completely steps it up. Best thing on Raw to me right now followed closely by Drew and even Seth has been doing better.

Also anyone else kinda liking Raw Underground?

6 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Turns out the ref and the folks in the back was "fooled" by Mickie James's selling at the end of her match. Pwinsider rapports that the match ended that way cause the people in the back thought she passed out for real. 

Translation: Vince is pulling shit out of a hat to excuse 'that *censored*ing ref's' *Censored* up.

Random thought. Still can’t get over how good they’ve booked Drew as champion overall. Can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a title reign and champion so much. Drew has the ability to be a badass when needed, funny when needed, believable and more. Let him hold it until Mania and retain. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived