WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashante "Thee" Adonis looking like a star on 205 Live with the new name and trons and everything compared to how they presented him on NXT.

Adonis and Kendrick feuding over the "The"? :hqhq:

Santos Escobar looks like a star in The Thunderdome right now.

Yeah, Miz announced that on Talking Smack lol

Speaking of which...JOSEPH PARK is on. :D He should be on SD more as AJ's manager...

Yo they *censored*ing hate Paul Heyman rn...this man couldn't answer one question when they played the music to wrap it up in the middle of his story. :lol:

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

.....okay I haven't been watching at all, but haven't Otis and Mandy been a pair for like the entire year? And fairly over too? That's weird.

Miz & Morrison have been feuding with Heavy Machinery so they're doing this to *Censored* with him lol

17 hours ago, EJ! said:

what are the opinions on Everise round here? i never see anybody talking about em

EASILY my favorite tag team on the indies, they need to be what they were there cause 3.0 were so entertaining.  They were the heart of CHIKARA for such a long time and the build for them to win tag gold was great. Plus they had a great catchprase. 

20 hours ago, EJ! said:

what are the opinions on Everise round here? i never see anybody talking about em

I've seen KO and others praise them on Twitter so I sometimes watch their promos and they're really good in that department. I don't watch 205 Live but I like them

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived