WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

It amazes me how Randy will get a bad rep, myself included in calling him boring and etc. he always finds a way to turn it up again. This is probably my favorite her run of his, aside from that age of Orton era. He was completely sinister that era. This isn’t too far off though. Shoutout to that guy. Also where the *Censored* is Cena? Like he hasn’t been around since Mania? I don’t like this shit. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, EJ! said:

I just saw a clip from Lee vs Orton. what the *Censored* is that man wearing? these anti-fat attires gotta stop man he looks stupid as hell

Thing is, I wouldn't say he's fat though. He's like a husky X jacked hybrid. He's almost like Lesnar except Lesnar is more jacked than husky, if you get what I mean.

First of all, I'm *censored*ing glad Lee got rid of that chin strap. 

On the attire... eh, I don't know... I think the NXT look worked a ton better though new tights were in order. Big mistake on the top though, I mean he is supposed to look bigger, not smaller. If the top came first, and they tried it with the tights... I can see it looking pretty bad. So they went for baggy pants... or they wanted the baggy pants and thought it looked stupid so they've put the top on. For a second since the pants looked like a skirt... maybe they went for a legion connotation? I can totally see that. And a variation of something like that would actually be cool IMO. Baggy pants also look good with the grey shirtless hoody top. 

In the end, he looked like a bubblegum wrapper. And I wouldn't be so sure he had little say in all of this, dude had some pretty weird fashion choices. 

On the music... I can see them not liking his vocals on it. The theme itself wasn't much to begin with other than the intro. But this generic shit needs to go ASAP. 

the RETRIBUTION thing is still cringey... and I'm leaning on the idea that either Sami Zayn becomes a leader if they bring him back... or they go down the route "we have no leader", and everything gets scrapped or just go to shit very fast lol. One of them was almost surely Dijakovic last night. 

The best part is, they started the angle by announcing a new faction will be debuting, but then everyone was surprised when they debuted and nobody has an idea who they are, lmao 

Some news on why WWE changed Keith Lees theme, and it's kinda not good on a larger spectrum. Fightful reports that reason for the change, as well as changes to other themes is due to WWE urging talent to change their themes if they were made by CFO$ as CFO$ no longer works with WWE and because WWE had signed a deal with CFO$ that would give them 50% of royalties from the themes they made. Keith Lee was one of the ones who signed off on that deal.
------
So this explains why people like Murphy and Rollins got new theme songs. This also maybe means we wont ever get Seth Rollins "The Second Coming" back. The report did make it seem like it was an optional choice. So if Undisputed Era gets called up and have a new theme, this is why. The new themes post Wrestlemania 35 are currently made by Def Rebel.

22 hours ago, dje_wba said:

I've checked, and can confirm that David and Bruno Sammartino did indeed team up together a number of times.

David Flair and Ric Flair teamed together on a couple of occasions. Ric also twice teamed with Reid.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Matt Hardy & King Maxwell

Finlay & Finlay Jr.

Billy & Austin Gunn

and half of the Lucha Libre world lol

23 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

He looks so off with the clean shave to me lol

I came in here to post this. Yes, he’s been clean shaven on NXT  a lot too, (I personally think he changes it way too much) but I’d much rather he have the chin strap than clean shaven lol. His best look is the full beard. 

and I read that he had his theme changed because WWE isn’t doing business with CFO$ which makes no sense. Are fans supposed to go “oh, that’s that CFO$ song !! Why aren’t they using a DefRebel produced song instead ??” No. ? Unless you have to pay thousands of dollars everytime you play his theme, I will never understand the change. 

can I just say the current version of Garza’s theme sucks too? The slower tempo without the intro is so unnecessary. V1 was the best. 

21CA7280-2439-471B-991E-ECEBF734ADD7.jpeg

It's mainly cause they don't wanna pay CFO$ royalties lol It does *censored*ing suck though...I hope they don't eventually dub over their themes on the network.

Full beard, yes, but that chin strap which he had first... just no. I usually don't care about stuff like that really... but that one really irked me lol

And I think they have to pay half the royalties to their publisher and half to CFO, or something like that. They wanted to buy them out completely, and CFO wanted to be in house for WWE, but their publisher just wouldn't let go of them. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived