WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit:pwinsider

While Monday Night Raw will be going on the air in 15 minutes, WWE pretty much ripped up the entire show around 7:20 PM, PWInsider.com has been told.

PWInsider.com is told that Vince McMahon arrived at the taping around that time and at that point, began changing "just about everything" that was planned.

So, Raw will be very much channeling the old days of "uncut, uncooked and uncensored" as most of, if not all, of what had been scheduled for the show has been changed in some form.  They are still working on the show as a lot of the second and third hour plans are no longer locked into place.  Tonight will very much be the vision of Vince McMahon.

oh Vince...

7 hours ago, AlterNation said:

This is like only the second or third time there's been a father/son team right?

I know Dustin and Dusty teamed at one point, but did David and Bruno Sammartino ever team up?

I've checked, and can confirm that David and Bruno Sammartino did indeed team up together a number of times.

David Flair and Ric Flair teamed together on a couple of occasions. Ric also twice teamed with Reid.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived