WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, miguelnuva said:

Shawn was selling like he was ko'ed and clearly out of it. There is more than one way to sell. I would say he was concussed the way he sold.

There's the normal way to sell.. then there's the Shawn Michael's way to sell.

43 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

Blatantly reusing models for the audience smh

It’s obviously just a test. 

but yeah this shit looks way too distracting. I honestly don’t like what I see yet, but I’ll wait to it’s officially unveiled and polished. 

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, he's defending against Jeff tonight instead. It's so weird.

They need to stop this shit. No reason Jeff Hardy vs AJ can’t be an excellent match for SummerSlam wtf. Is it gonna make that big of a difference on some random SmackDown before the PPV ? No.

Man I’m really

hoping the thunders one isn’t terrible tonight. I think the issue I see already is that the fans are in squares instead of a transparent background with fake seats. It’s way less distracting like that. 

I think I like Thunderdome better than the way AEW is going to do their show next week with 10-15% audience capacity. Having people even though they are far away from the action are still a risk to the employees and wrestlers. Even if officials in AEW shows does check the fans for symptoms. Checking their temperature is not enough since there are still asymptomatic cases where there are people infected but don't show any symptoms.

This is safer and makes it look more full packed. Also, a lot of people are complaining with the tickets for AEW being transferable since a lot of scalpers are getting all the available tickets which are sold for $30+ and resell them for $300 - $500.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived