WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KALISTO LOOKIN' LIKE AN ABSOLUTE UNIT.

Dang, Twitter gives no shits lol

Did they just say nvm to Shorty G's heel turn lmao

Why does the IC title keep getting snubbed off the PPV?

Brauns work in this feud has been kind overlloked I think. 

The Fiend is lsoing at Summerslam, and probably even turning face or walks on a tweener line with Alexa by his side. Him being like some sort of antihero could really work, and open a lot of story ideas with more superstars.

This super evil Braun... sounds ideal for a returning action man. 

Yeah, Braun has been pretty damn good on the mic lately — really like the intensity.

SD was an enjoyable watch last night. Love how the IC title scene has been developing. I popped when Joseph Park made an appearance. Gable being a scumbag to Riddle was great. Happy Kalisto is back. Big E’s singles run is coming along and his promos have been good. And Mandy cut probably the best promo in her career. The Hair vs Hair match adds some intrigue to their match; it’s been a while since we’ve seen that gimmick used for a match.

Also, I finally caught up to RAW last night and let me just say... that finish to RAW was absolutely beautiful. Ric and Randy were brilliant. So much emotion. One of my favorite wrestling moments this year.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:35 AM, Graeme Jones said:

Wait..........that was *censored*ing Abyss?! Damn, had no idea lol. Then again, I've not seen him unmasked.

Actually that was Joseph Park, Esq of Park, Park and Park. He is looking for his brother, Chris. You know, Abyss.

He doesn't know he's Abyss.

Soooooooooooo I’m catching up on SmackDown using YouTube TV, and no one else has that weird ass narrator saying random things happening on screen ? 

for example, after Asuka won the battle royal the narrator goes “Asuka celebrating”

After the break he says “Sasha & Bayley backstage”. He’s talking throughout every segment from the start of the show in little bits. Like, at first I thought it was Retribution interfering with production but I haven’t seen anyone talk about it lol. And it’s not like it’s a closed captioning thing because they’re speaking English and there’s no text. I’m really confused. 

2 hours ago, T-Hell said:

Just goes to show how clueless Creative is with some guys..

Did you watch the show? He's still heel. He lured Riddle into a sneak-attack by Corbin and in doing so, he showed he's even more of a scumbag than we had thought. He's probably going back to Chad Gable, too, because Corbin keeps calling him Chad. This Corbin/Gable/Riddle storyline has been booked well so far.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived