WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Why is Aleister Black a supporting character

That was great though

Yeah, someone doesn't like him cause he actually was still undefeated til last week and they made no mention of it when Seth beat him lol

8 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, someone doesn't like him cause he actually was still undefeated til last week and they made no mention of it when Seth beat him lol

Didn't AJ beat him before Elimination Chamber this year

Rollins himself has been amazing but man his booking... the booking involving him has been soooooo one-dimensional. Feels like he's been being the exact same way since November/December. Him and Black are literally doing the same shit every single week. Rollins attacks someone with Murphy, Black makes the save, rinse and repeat. It wouldn't kill them to involve someone new or move one of them on to something else.

Otherwise, RAW was solid. Asuka/Sasha was once again a banger. I'm not sure why they've decided to make Nia Jax relevant again but I hope Shayna beats the shit out of her. McIntyre/Ziggler was pointless without the title on the line (something I only realized was the case after the match ended). McIntyre vs. Orton should be dope. 

The eye thing should have stopped with Rey really. And the thing is, I can't see Black coming out on top against Seth as he should. And they have faced eachother a couple of times already anyway, this is igonna be dragged out like Owens and Rey again... I can also see Aleister Black just fade away after a while, no pun intended. And yeah, "Dominik Mysterio" as a name that he gets reffered by is so lame.  

RAW is again becoming a mess. Happens everytime when something sets a fire under their ass and they scramble. 

Drew vs Orton, I like that though. Both guys are on a role, even though Drews momentum kinda missed a beat with Ziggler, but no surprise since that always happens when he is involved. 

And I don't get why MVP is the champ? wasn't he supposed to be Lashleys manager? I hate when they do these kind of things. And I'm iffy on the fact that if MVP has to have a group... it has to be all black, and that he approaches only black people. 

3 hours ago, Creepia said:

What's going in with the MVP, Shelton & Lashley trio? Seems cool.

Yeah, the Hurt Business has been one of the highlights of Raw lately. Just like in TNA, Lashley just become just so much better with MVP as his mouthpiece. I wouldn't even be that mad if MVP does get him a world title reign eventually. Shelton came out of nowhere into the group last week, but it's a welcome surprise. They seem to wanna recruit some more talent like Cedric Alexander and well, they tried with Apollo before sidelining him.

Plus, they've been teasing some mentorship with the Ron Simmons cameo last week and Mark Henry last night. It'll be interesting to see how far they go with this New Nation it seems.

True, I don't expect them to be a carbon copy...they will be their own thing. But the seeds are there with the OGs just popping up outta nowhere.

Sheesh. I did like when Dominick went mad though.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived